Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello there!

Happy New Year to my blog visitors. It's a new year and I am hoping that I can start posting on my blog on a regular basis.   I know I have said that before but this time my aim is to post something at least once a week.  The main reason for this is that I really want to get back into card making again as ( due to a fairly challenging year) I have not been able to do much crafting. If I aim to post at least once a week I HAVE to make some cards!

This card is one I made using Ryn's stamps


.

The background was created using Dylusions inks. I have used the Leafy Branch stamp round the edge and the butterfly is Selini. The leaves and butterfly have been coloured with Promarkers and Selini has black glitter on her wings and is raised up on sticky fixers.  The sentiment stamp is Clarity Stamps.

I'll be back soon.

Di  xxx

1 comment:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card, I love how you've coloured the Moth. Happy New Year, Shirleyx