Friday 9 January 2015

Bare Trees

Hello Everyone
 
Hope you are all well, enjoying 2015 so far and doing lots of crafting. I have not done as much as I would have liked but am visiting a friend on Tuesday to share a "crafty day" so trying to prepare some cards for her to do while I am there.





The background on this card was created using my Brushos.  It is fairly random but I think it's quite atmospheric.  All stamps used are the lovely Lavinia Stamps and I used Black Archival. I have done quite a few cards with my Brushos now and some of them I am quite pleased with!  They say practice makes perfect!!!

Enjoy your weekend and I will see you soon.

Love Di xx

3 comments:

Theresia said...

Great cards. Ik love them, Di!
Cheers, Trees

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous! I love that background it's great with the trees. I've just starting playing around with a new set of Brushos (I was so happy to find them). Happy Weekend, Shirleyxx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Breathtaking scenery, I love the brusho effect, the sky looks a bit as northern lights.
Big hugs Anja