Friday 6 June 2014

A Family Hug!

Hello!

What a lovely day outside - it makes you feel so much better! We do deserve more sunny days, don't we?
 I went to a craft show at Farnborough earlier this year and bought this set of owl stamps which I love. I am sure you will agree that they are very sweet.




The background was done using Distress Ink Pads and Inkylicious Duster Brushes over a moon mask. The set of stamps are Hobby Art and the card I have made is similar to an example on their stand. The owl stamps are all separate so I stamped them in a line and then just drew in a branch underneath them. The branches at the top and lantern are part of the set. The verse is from a Stamp-it set from Crafters Companion.

Think this is a very cute card and I like the fact  that it can be used for almost any occasion.

Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs  -   Di xx

4 comments:

Theresia said...

Oh, they are so cute. A lovely card.
Hugs, Trees

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful background for the sweet Owls. The card in your previous post is also beautiful. Cheers, Shirleyx

Rosie said...

Oooooh, how cute is that??? I love this card.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leave a comment. That means so much to me. Thanks also to be my newest follower.

Greetings from Germany

Rosie

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Di, thanks for the Christmas Wishes at my Blog. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best in 2015! Shirleyx